12/31/09

I PUT SCOOPS OF SUGAR IN MY DIET COKE & IT STILL TASTED NASTY! (***Kids don't try this at home)

I love drinking coke especially in the summer & along any meal, it's my cup of wine, so naturally i wouldn't settle for less, but i was faced with a little dilemma, i ran short on supply & i had 2 cans of Diet Coke in the back of my fridge & who knows if they were expired so i decided to drink it anyways... in my world anything is better than water.
I'm not sure if diet coke was ever intended to kind of tastelike coke, because we have Coke Zero which actually tastes better & isn't necessarily marketed towards the Oprah crowd.
Now i know coke is not good for you but i'm starting to think that Coca Cola could very well be my sub-conscious replacement of cigarettes.

DOWNLOAD/LISTEN TO THIS!!
VERY RARE NOTORIOUS BIG PEPSI COMMERCIAL HE DID BACK IN THE DAY
zSHARE - the_notorious_b_1_.i.g.-pepsi_commercial_freestyle.mp3

No comments: