1/8/10

Guy Posts His Sister’s Hookup List To Facebook… And Tags All The Guys! LOL

This is sooooo wrong.. but it's hella funny though! This is what he wrote on his Facebook:
"so if everyone hasn't heard yet.... I'm grounded for the next 3 months. Why? Because Katie (sister) decided to rat me out & tell my parents about the 12 pack i was hiding in my room. My parents are asian, and all of you know that asian parents are fucking strict. 12 cans = 3 months of being grounded. Little over the top? not if your parents are asian & your sister is filthy slut.

Since all i can do & all I'll ever for the next 2 & a half months involve sitting on the computer all day, I thought I'd get a little revenge today. Everyone out there might think my sister is such a sweet & innocent girl, but a few days ago i decided to go treasure hunting in her room & found a little special hidden in her closet. This will make the next 2.5 months bearable.

Ladies & gentlemen.... my sister is a whore.
Karma is a bitch."



Click on images to enlarge & read in full.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Hoooly Shit!

Drk Skin Jermaine said...

woow!